The sound and light alarm is a kind of sound and light alarm equipment installed ON the scene. When a fire occurs and is confirmed at the scene, the fire sound and light alarm installed on the scene can be activated by the fire alarm controller controlled by the fire control to send out a strong sound and light alarm signal , In order to achieve the purpose of reminding the on-site personnel to pay attention.
- 1. What is the explosion-proof sound and light alarm
- 2. Features of explosion-proof sound and light alarm
- 3. Wiring diagram of explosion-proof sound and light alarm
1. What is the explosion-proof sound and light alarm
Explosion-proof sound and light alarm (also called sound and light siren) is an alarm signal device that is used in dangerous places and sends warning signals to people through sound and various lights. It will not ignite flammable and explosive gas. Explosion-proof sound and light alarms are suitable for installation in explosive gas atmospheres containing ⅡC grade T6 temperature + degree group. It can also be used in explosion-proof areas in Zone 1 and Zone 2 where there are explosion-proof requirements in the petroleum and chemical industries. It can also be open or outdoor. use. +Explosion-proof sound and light alarms can be widely used in petroleum, gas, chemical, oil depots and other petrochemical industries where toxic gases exist. They are used to detect leakage in indoor and outdoor dangerous places. It is an important instrument to ensure production and personal safety. When there is a toxic gas in the tested place, the detector converts the gas signal into a voltage signal or current signal and transmits it to the alarm instrument, and the instrument Displays the percentage concentration value of the lower limit of the toxic gas explosion. When the toxic gas concentration exceeds the alarm setting value, an audible and visual alarm signal prompts, and the personnel on duty take safety measures in time to avoid explosion accidents.
2. Features of explosion-proof sound and light alarm
1. The shell is made of ZL102 aluminum alloy die-casting, and the surface is high-Voltage electrostatic spray;
2. Tempered glass outer cover, stainless steel exposed fasteners, protective net cover adopts galvanized surface sprayed plastic, double anti-corrosion;
3. The tempered glass cover has strong impact resistance and is available in red, yellow, blue and other colors.
3. Wiring diagram of explosion-proof sound and light alarm
The explosion-proof sound and light alarm is an alarm signal device that does not ignite flammable and explosive gas through sound and various lights to send out warning signals to people.
When an emergency situation such as an accident or fire occurs at the production site, the control signal sent by the fire alarm controller activates the sound and light alarm Circuit to send out sound and light alarm signals to complete the alarm purpose.