OKW Enclosures Inc. has expanded its line of wearable, handheld, and modular plastic enclosures that can be specified with optional docking stations for charging and data transfer. Applications medical and therapy devices, diagnostics, biometrics, test and measurement, communications, data collection, sensors, automation, IoT/IIoT, and Industry 4.0.
The following enclosures offer optional docking stations.
- The BODY-CASE (IP 65) is a wristwatch-style case that also can be worn ON a lanyard or clipped to a belt. Power options include inductive charging. Docking stations are available for the two larger size as well as mountable stations to enable multiple units to be charged on a single base device.
- The large CARRYTEC (IP 54 optional) handheld enclosure with integrated handle offers optional charging stations that can be used on a tabletop or wall mounted.
- The compact DATEC-COMPACT (IP 65 optional) handheld enclosure for challenging indoor/outdoor locations can be specified with gold-plated pin and spring contacts for both the enclosure and charging stations. Power options include a battery pack or compartment for AA or AAA cells.
- The DATEC-CONTROL handheld enclosure with a large head section to accommodate bigger graphic displays offers a selection of charging stations for desks and walls.
- The SMART-CASE is a small, contoured handheld enclosure for remote controls. Options include battery compartments for AAA, AA, and 9-V cells. Desktop charging stations are available for the three larger sizes. Spring contacts and pins can be supplied as accessories.
- The INTERFACE-TERMINAL multi-function enclosures can be specified in a range of configurations thanks to their modular design. They are suited for mobile, desktop, wall-mount, and flush-mount electronics. Standard versions with docking stations are offered in all three sizes.
These electronic enclosures and docking stations can be supplied fully customized.
about OKW Enclosures