Presumably many people know about transformers, so do you know what an inverter transformer is? 1. The coils are wound in a multi-cake style with Class F or Class C lacquer. heat dissipation performance.
2. The core seam is welded by sub-arc welding. After the coil and the core are assembled into one, the process flow of pre-baking → vacuum dipping → heat curing and curing makes the coil and core of the transformer firmly combined, which not only greatly reduces the cost of the transformer. Less noise during operation, and has a very high heat resistance level.
3. The exposed parts are all treated with anti-corrosion treatment, and the lead-out terminals are wiring terminals or copper bar terminals.
Definition & Composition:
The inverter converts DC power (battery, storage battery) into AC power (usually 220V, 50Hz sine wave). It consists of inverter bridge, control logic and filter circuit.
Inverter transformers are widely used in air conditioners, computers, TVs, washing machines, range hoods, refrigerators, video recorders, massagers, fans, home theaters, electric grinding wheels, power tools, sewing machines, DVD, VCD, lighting, etc.
Precautions for use
1. The DC voltage should be consistent
Each inverter transformer has access to DC Voltage values, such as 12V, 24V, etc. It is required that the selected battery voltage must be consistent with the DC input voltage of the inverter transformer. For example, a 12V inverter transformer must select a 12V battery.
2. The output power of the inverter transformer must be greater than the power used by the electrical appliance, especially for electrical appliances with high power at startup, such as refrigerators and air conditioners, a larger margin must be left.
3. The positive and negative poles must be connected correctly. The DC voltage connected to the inverter transformer is marked with positive and negative poles. Red is positive (+), black is negative (-), the battery is also marked with positive and negative, red is positive (+), black is negative (-), must be connected to positive (red to red), negative Negative (black to black). The diameter of the connecting wire must be thick enough, and the length of the connecting wire should be minimized.
4. It should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, beware of rain, and have a distance of more than 20cm from surrounding objects, keep away from flammable and explosive materials, and do not place or cover other items ON the machine. The ambient temperature is not greater than 40 ℃ .
5. Charging and inversion cannot be performed at the same time. That is, the charging plug cannot be inserted into the electrical circuit of the inverter output during the inverter.
6. The interval between two startups is not less than 5 seconds (cut off the input power).
7. Please wipe with dry cloth or anti-static cloth to keep the machine clean and tidy.
8. Before connecting the input and output of the machine, please ground the casing of the machine correctly.
9. In order to avoid accidents, it is strictly forbidden for users to open the chassis for operation and use.
10. When you suspect that the machine is faulty, please do not continue to operate and use it. You should cut off the input and output in time, and check and maintain it by qualified maintenance personnel or the company’s special maintenance unit.
11. When connecting the battery, please make sure that there are no other metal objects on your hands, so as to avoid short circuit of the battery and burn the human body. The above is the relevant common sense of inverter transformer, I hope it can help you.